Why A Three Dog Bakery?
Three Dog Bakery stores are big enough to let in a Great Dane, but not too overwhelming for your customers and their owners, ranging in size from 1,000 – 2,500 square feet. You control your investment by choosing to open a single store or operating multiple units in a dedicated geographic area.
Our in-house analysis shows successful bakery owners have these characteristics in common:
- Demonstrate sound business acumen coupled with a collaborative work style
- Build solid relationships with the community and personnel
- Willingness to invest cash to open a bakery
- Passionate about dogs and their owners, demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Have a positive, welcoming outlook and don’t mind cleaning up after the occasional “accident”
Have a market in mind? Let’s talk.
Currently Three Dog Bakery is not marketing to residents of or offering franchises for sale in the following states: Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Rhode Island or Maryland.